Someone Wants to Buy My House for Cash
Cash offers are probably more common than you think.
Typically, cash offers tend to be more common in these scenarios:
- An investor (or investment company) is interested in the property
- The property is in need of repairs or renovations and is attractive as a fix-and-flip home
- The buyer has just sold their previous home and has sale proceeds to pull from
- There’s lots of competition and a buyer wants to stand out
If you’re planning to buy or sell a house in the near future, it’s important to be aware of these offers and how they work.
The cash process is much faster, no mortgage application, no extra documents or appraisal. The buyer will generate a contract, show proof of funds if you request proof of funds and close with a local attorney in a few weeks if you prefer to close quickly.
Pros of accepting a cash offer:
- There is no risk of buyer financing fall-through
- The closing process is usually faster
- There typically won’t be an appraisal
- You might avoid some contingencies
If you are considering a cash offer on your house, AIP House Buyers purchases houses with CASH in the Greensboro, NC area. If you have someone wanting to buy your house for cash and have questions feel free to reach out and we will help answer any questions. We also purchase in Winston Salem, NC, Burlington, NC, High Point, NC and Mebane, NC. Please call or text for more information and a Fair Cash Offer.